Professional Solar Installation Services in Adelaide, SA
We live in an exciting age of energy innovation. It is our priority to get your solar job done effectively and efficiently. Our team only use the best industry-leading practices to ensure the longevity of your system & low maintenance costs into the future. Contact us at EJM Electrical to ensure that your project is looked after competently and matched with fair pricing. We are committed to providing your home or business with the best solar power solutions. Let us help you reduce your energy costs and become more environmentally friendly.
Contact us today for a no-obligation, free quote for your next solar system installation.Get a Quote
The benefits of having a Professional Solar Installation
A professional Solar Installation can help your home or business to reduce energy costs but also has a number of other benefits that makes solar a worthwhile investment.
- Reduce your carbon footprint. During warmer and cooler months, cooling and heating your home or business takes a significant toll on the environment. With Solar energy, you can simply keep your air conditioning system running on eco mode to slowly keep your space warmer or cooler, and more comfortable throughout the day. So when you come home at night, your home is the perfect temperature. Businesses can also benefit from reduced costs during the day when their facility is in use.
- Reduced cost of water heating. Again, another cost advantage of Solar however, water heating generally accounts for a large portion of domestic water bills. A solar system can heat water up during the day to significantly reduce your electricity bills.
- Combat rising electricity costs. Don’t be at the mercy of electricity companies! Solar power ensures that you stay one step ahead of the electricity giants.
- Increase the value of your home or business. Generally speaking, a home or business with Solar Panels increases their market value by having Solar panels. As a result, they may be a taxable deduction for investment properties and businesses.
- Solar power is generated even when it rains. A common misconception is that Solar panels don’t generate power when it’s cloudy or raining. However, Solar panels generate electricity from light. Whilst light is reduced when it is cloudy, Solar panels will still produce electricity; just not as much electricity as a sunny day.
- Solar Feed-In Tariffs. Help improve the cost-effectiveness of Solar with Feed-in Tariffs. For every kW of energy your solar system feeds back into the grid, your electricity provider may pay you credit off your total electricity bill.
- Low maintenance costs. Solar panels just need to be cleaned every six months, depending on dust and rain. Light rain can capture dust and let it settle on your solar panels just like it does on your car windscreen. This can slightly reduce the efficiency of your panels. Other than a quick clean, solar panels can last up to 40 years and most good brands come with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Solar grants and rebates available. Have a chat with an electrician to see what the current rebates and grants are available. Finance options are also available to help your home switch to solar faster.